Careers in NorseCare
Join our team
Join NorseCare for a rewarding career in care. We offer you the opportunity to grow your skills in a supported environment, helping you to reach your career goals. Whether you are new to the sector or an experienced carer, our award-winning training gives you the confidence and knowledge to deliver the very best care.
As part of our ethos, we believe in improving people’s lives and making a difference for the residents and tenants that we care for. We are passionate about creating an enjoyable, comfortable and inclusive environment for those who live with us and respect the rights and choices of those in our care.
What are we looking for from you?
We are looking for compassionate, caring individuals who share our core values, who can work well on their own and as part of a team, and who are willing to go that extra mile.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Enhancements for weekends, Bank Holidays and additional hours
- Fully supported personal development and award-winning training and courses paid for by NorseCare
- An ethos centred around supporting our employees, including access to free physiotherapy and chiropractic treatment
- 24/7 staff helpline to assist with legal or financial information, as well as personal support and guidance
- Reward and Recognition scheme, with the opportunity to vouchers and attend NorseCare’s Awards Ceremony
- A refer a Friend scheme up to the value of £250
- NEST Auto-Enrolment pension scheme (subject to eligibility)
- Cycle to Work scheme